David Brown Tractor Club Ltd
1. This [forum/website/chat room] and the advice and opinions expressed herein is not a solution for mechanical, electrical, valuations, other problems, breakdowns or issues experienced in relation to the vehicles referenced.
2. If reliance is thought to be placed on any of the information guidance or input provided such information will be expressly confirmed as appropriate to be relied upon.
3. In the absence of any such confirmation no reliance should be suggested or inferred.
4. Members must not disclose information to 3rd parties in anticipation that reliance will be given by non-members.
5. Non-members must not purport to give advice on behalf of David Brown Tractor Club.
6. If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulties or repeated breakdowns you must seek assistance for an appropriately qualified expert who holds themselves out as such.
7. Any comments are free of charge and made or posted on an ex gratia basis. No member or non-member may advertise their professional services
Any user inactive for more than 3 months will automatically be deactivated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be reactivated.
Please be aware that your user name and entered location can be seen by all members. We only store information you have entered which is your email address and username, your IP is also stored, we have no access to private passwords.
If you do not agree with your information being stored, please do not register an account, If you wish to unsubscribe at any time please email email@example.com giving your username.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Tom Pepper is making great progress and will be stopping here in Melthan tonight, the museum will be open around 7pm dependent on toms arrival. If you would like to meet Tom and see Ol Red please call down. The kettle will be on.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests