new to this site

This is for members to post photos of their restorations, either completed or "works in progress"

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

cossyrec

new to this site

Post by cossyrec » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi many thanks for adding me to this forum. Many years ago from 14 to 17 i worked for my father in a small rural garage spending a lot of the time mending David brown tractors and jones Balers. Prior to getting the garage my dad had been a fitter and later salesman at Triangle Motor company at North Cave East yorks. Any way yesterday 45 years later i took the plunge and bought my self a DB 885 for restoration in an attempt to keep me out of the pub of an evening. No doubt over time coming i will have loads of questions to ask. Please admin feel free to move delete if i have posted in wrong section

Scooby

Re: new to this site

Post by Scooby » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:49 am

Hello Cossyrec and welcome to the DBTC Forum. Well done for buying an 885, we hope you will get lots of fun and satisfaction with ownership. But there is one thing that needs to be corrected if I may. Classic tractors DO NOT keep you out of the pub. You will find that there are lots of others who share the same aspirations as you do and the pub is the ideal meeting place for discussing your new hobby and for sharing information with others.

Well, that's what I've told my Wife anyway. :D
ImageImage

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby