Crocodile Dundee on the Pennine Road Run??

This forum is an area where any registered member can post their photos of any previous event. Any photo that is unsuitable for viewing will be deleted and the user will be at risk of being deleted.

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

broadsword

Crocodile Dundee on the Pennine Road Run??

Post by broadsword » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

A real media coup this one - Crocodile Dundee seen wooing his mate in the transport box on the pennine Road run.

All right our Shop Manager Chris Maddison arriving at the half way stage with his good lady in the transport box - Chris really enjoyed the day out on my 990, his 770 being unavailable for the run that day - in true Yorkshire Man fashion he appreciated the loan of the tractor by pointing out the brakes are pulling, the hydraulics are overdue an overhaul and the clutch is high!!

I suppose I`ll have to get it fixed for next years run :roll:

Cheers

Andy

Madders

RE: Crocodile Dundee on the Pennine Road Run??

Post by Madders » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 am

no,no, the warm glow from the hydraulic filter light kept me warm on the way round and the dramatic brakes brought me and the wife closer together..literally...several times!!! seriously Andy, it was great fun and I really appreciate the loan old lad cos as you know, I'd let the Welsh guards borrow my Auntie before letting some nutter loose on my 770!!
[.................................[/size] Image

jimc1390

Re: Crocodile Dundee on the Pennine Road Run??

Post by jimc1390 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:49 am

broadsword wrote: in true Yorkshire Man fashion he appreciated the loan of the tractor by pointing out the brakes are pulling, the hydraulics are overdue an overhaul and the clutch is high!!

:P :P :P :P
db 990 selectamatic
case ih 1594 com ed
db 1390 gd90 loader