Penistone Show, West Yorkshire - 12th Sept 2009

This forum is an area where any registered member can post their photos of any previous event. Any photo that is unsuitable for viewing will be deleted and the user will be at risk of being deleted.

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

broadsword

Penistone Show, West Yorkshire - 12th Sept 2009

Post by broadsword » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Went to the Penistone show yesterday at the invite of Madders and Anthony Marsh of Sovereign agriculture. Anthony has a Valtra franchise so took along a couple of 3 Valtras (he used to have the DB franchise till the dreaded day in 1988) and Madders supplied the transport in the mighty Foden (I went by road in the 990).
One or two pictures from todays events - Anthony applying the finishing valeting touches to the blacked out windowed Valtra show special (I think they call it `Pimping my Ride` :lol: ) and Anthony and Madders bleeding Gerty of air in the system.
One question - why save a 770 from scraper duties, spend £7000 on restoring her then put it back to Scraper duties again :roll: - the mind of Madders I have yet to fathom out :wink:

Cheers

Andy

broadsword

Post by broadsword » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 pm

One or two more pictures from yesterdays events.

`Mr Big` on the phone making an offer you could not refuse to one of the opposition and one or two more pics.
Many thought the scraper very well priced at £595 but thought the 770 was way over the top at that money :lol: , particulary with the paint chip I noticed, letting it slip allready Chris, you need to wear slippers when driving her not the size 11 Boots normally worn :roll:

Just going to hide somewhere safe!!

Andy

Madders

Post by Madders » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 pm

I really don't know when I became camp. Father will not be amused.
The tube in the photo was factor 50 for my solar panel, not Lubrigel for a frightened ewe as Andy was hoping.
[.................................[/size] Image

Madders

Post by Madders » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:21 pm

weather's back to pseudo winter mode again today after the glorious stuff of Saturday. It really is grim up north, you know.....
[.................................[/size] Image