This forum is an area where any registered member can post their photos of any previous event. Any photo that is unsuitable for viewing will be deleted and the user will be at risk of being deleted.
Moderators: Segrie61, admin
It's got the cros-shaft adjuster so that would sell the plough. About Ã‚Â£175 I'd say.
- Posts: 1707
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:17 pm
- Location: Holmfirth, Huddersfield
Ã‚Â£350 - thats with the curent collapse of scrap metal prices!!!
- Posts: 2433
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:52 pm
- Location: Holmfirth
I'm with Andy on this one.
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:05 pm
- Location: holmfirth,Yorkshire
i think around same price although dont think that i would have wanted to pay that for it!!
David brown 1490 1982 2WD
Case 1394 commemorative edition 4WD
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:07 pm
- Location: drax, nr, selby, north yorkshire
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:50 pm
- Location: herefordshire uk
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:42 pm
- Location: devon
~Ã‚Â£50 to sit in the front garden and continue what its been doing for the last 30 years
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest