Tractor World - Malvern 1st & 2nd March 2008

This forum is an area where any registered member can post their photos of any previous event. Any photo that is unsuitable for viewing will be deleted and the user will be at risk of being deleted.

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

Scooby

Tractor World - Malvern 1st & 2nd March 2008

Post by Scooby » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:03 am

Just a few photos af the DB stand and most of the DBs in the show. I was surprised to see so few DBs there but Members can be pleased that the DB stand was, as usual, professionally manned (and womanned !!!). I spent a bit of time on the stand and was listening and watching and your representatives can be congratulated on their friendly approach (and also their selling abilities :D :D :D ) .

Well done Di & Colin, Gareth & Veronica, John & Andrea, Peter and Duncan and good to see Kim Jackson, the editor of the magazine and Dave Gammon Apologies to any I have missed and this was only on Saturday when I was there.

Image Image

Last tractor

Good restoration..........................................................................................................................................................This one in her working clothes.
Image Image

Another good restoration...............................................................................................................................................................I bet this was a pig to drive !
Image Image

Strange decals............................................................................................................................................................................................A nice 880S

Image Image

A really good restoration..........................................................................................................................................................................Now this tractor was very very very shiny :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Image Image
ImageImage

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby

vak1c100

RE: Tractor World - Malvern 1st & 2nd March 2008

Post by vak1c100 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:44 pm

Very nice pictures scooby that super cropmaster is very very nice.

Scooby

Post by Scooby » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Well it was very shiny but they never came out of the factory like that. I know that some judges are marking tractors down when they are presented like that.
ImageImage

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby

vak1c100

Post by vak1c100 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:52 pm

I've heard that too, also some judges are asking people to strike up the tractor because some exhibitors are restoring tractors and leaving the oil out so they don't get any leaks!! Its all getting a bit crazy.