1951 PU plough

This forum is an area where any registered member can post their photos of any previous event. Any photo that is unsuitable for viewing will be deleted and the user will be at risk of being deleted.

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

willieydb

1951 PU plough

Post by willieydb » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 am

Recent purchase of 3 furrow PU plough from NSW
Anybody out there in "Brownsphere" got access to a parts book? Would make the jigsaw puzzle easier to assemble after I get it back from sand blasting.
I think there has been a ploughboy at work and something is not reassembled correctly and the spacers are seized on.
No disc coulters which is a common absence in this country. Would Fergy plough coulters do the job?
Little chance of getting originals and fat chance of finding the skimmers
Willie Western Australia

RE: 1951 PU plough

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:37 pm

If you need an assembly diagram to re-assemble it Willy I have the exploded diagram in the original handbook that shows you how to build it, I can scan and email it to you should you require. The assembly instructions were included in the owner manual which gave the owner assembly instructions because the plough was supplied in bits crated when new and were either assembled by the dealer or the farmer.

willieydb

Post by willieydb » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 am

Thanks very much
Can`t believe my luck
I`ll contact you with my details
If scanning & e-mail details are poor I don`t mind waiting if you want to send per snail mail

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 am

Can send to you in an email Willey in PDF format, you can then print it off to whatever size paper your printer will take.