This is for Members to post their photos. Ideally DB but also Member's photos of working with tractors etc. Inappropriate photos will be deleted and the Member posting them may be banned from this Forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:21 am
- Location: Gowrie Junction, via Toowoomba, Qld, Australia
While on holidays recently in South Australia, I came on this VAK1A Cropmaster at the Roseworthy Agricultural Museum which had been modified for row-crop work. This museum is located on the Roseworthy Campus of the Adelaide University and is worth a visit. Advisable to check their website for open times though.
- DSC01801 (Copy).JPG (146.12 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
- DSC01800 (Copy).JPG (136.17 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
- DSC01799 (Copy).JPG (129.97 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest