More pictures of my 990

This is for Members to post their photos. Ideally DB but also Member's photos of working with tractors etc. Inappropriate photos will be deleted and the Member posting them may be banned from this Forum.

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

DB770.DB880

Post by DB770.DB880 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:40 am

Hi Mark;
That should be a Model 60 Loader, built for CASE by Great Bend Loader Company, any Hyd Shop should be able to sell you a Seal Kit or repaire it for you,
I would say you got yourself a excellent deal even if you have to spend another $1000.00 it's still a good deal.

mlong5967

First Tractor, Same Loader!

Post by mlong5967 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:45 am

Hey Mark, I just picked up my first tractor a couple weeks ago and have been looking everywhere for pics of another one with the same loader. I believe that you have the same one. (Thanks DB770.DB880 for the info by the way) I believe mine is a 76, and is in a little bit more "broken in" It runs great and after spending a few hours cleaning all of the contacts, I am happy to say that all of the gauges, tachometer, and all of the lights work!! ( Seller apparently couldn't figure it out, good for me!)

If you find out anything else about the loader please forward me. I would also love to see more pics.

Mark L.
USA
Attachments
Tractor day 1.jpg
Lovin it!
Tractor day 1.jpg (197.34 KiB) Viewed 4112 times

mark.sibole

RE: First Tractor, Same Loader!

Post by mark.sibole » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks Mark.when I get the seal kit ill post it here for you.I got lucky and ran into a friend who knows someone who is a great mechanic and knows these very well so I can get him here to fix things I can or dont know how too.
As soon as i find more info ill let you know.
Sorry for the late reply.Took me a while to find this post again but have it book marked now.

mark.sibole

RE: First Tractor, Same Loader!

Post by mark.sibole » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Power steering pump rebuilt.Soon as it gets warmer Mark ill get the rams done and take some pics and hopefully a video for you.When I pick up the parts ill shoot you some part numbers to keep on hand in case you need to do yours in the future.

REgards

Mark

mark.sibole

Post by mark.sibole » Sat May 02, 2015 10:56 am

Well after a long hard winter here in Michigan with help from a friend I have the 990 up and running real good.I got the power steering pump rebuilt and the bucket croud ramn rebuilt.Steering was about 25 i think for the kit and they cylynders wwere 15 each in parts.Only thing left to do now is trace down the electrical problem that has left the temp gauge and fuel gauge non working and replace the tach cable but this can be done any time.THanks for all of your help and support.

REgards

Mark