DB Club in Australia

It is intended that group Members should email events@dbtc.co.uk to have their events posted here. It is recommended that members of this group have the email option set to always inform them of new posts.

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 am

Just a reminder that the DBTC of AUST will be having there AGM at the Deniliquin Collectors Club Rally on the 15th SEPT at 3 pm.The main topics will be how the Club is progressing and our entry into the National Vintage Field Days in May of next year where we hoping to get 100 Tractors, also our new Markee will be up with some new DB posters, this is where we are having the meeting. Cheers TomWill AUST

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 am

Just a reminder that the DBTC of AUST will be having there AGM at the Deniliquin Collectors Club Rally on the 15th SEPT at 3 pm.The main topics will be how the Club is progressing and our entry into the National Vintage Field Days in May of next year where we hoping to get 100 Tractors, also our new Markee will be up with some new DB posters, this is where we are having the meeting. Cheers TomWill AUST

cobbadog
Location: beautiful Coopernook NSW. near Taree. NSW. Australia

Post by cobbadog » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:54 am

I have been in contact with Jack about some parts but my request was a big ask. I am still after a scuttle plate for our 30c Cropmaster and if available some side panels to suit. If anyone can help please let me know.

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:45 am

Just another reminder of the DBTC of AUSTRALIA AGM meeting at Deniliquin Collectors Club at 3pm, many topics are on the agenda All are welcome.Cheers Tom Williams Secretary.

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 am

tomwill wrote:Just another reminder of the DBTC of AUSTRALIA AGM meeting at Deniliquin Collectors Club at 3pm, many topics are on the agenda All are welcome.Cheers Tom Williams Secretary.
The date is the 15 Sept.

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 am

tomwill wrote:Just another reminder of the DBTC of AUSTRALIA AGM meeting at Deniliquin Collectors Club at 3pm, many topics are on the agenda All are welcome.Cheers Tom Williams Secretary.
The date is the 15 Sept.

cobbadog

Post by cobbadog » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 am

Finally got nice clean oil in the gearbox / diff and find that the hydraulics work so well. even at idle the carryall lifts me up and down easily and no strain on the engine. I am about to check the water distributor in the head and make sure it is clear from front to back. If it is all clear is that all it has to do or should there be something else I need to check?

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:20 am

The DBTC of Australia held there AGM meeting at Deniliquin on the 15 sept,there were about 35 people there plus about 20 apoligies due to our great distances Tom Oram retains the President position,Tom Williams Secretary plus temperary treasurer, Neil and Robyn Cole Editors, there was a 5 man executive team elected. We had our Markee up and it looks great and will have some photos at a later date. The Club is in a good financial position and i do not think we going to bad. Some club members travelled down to Colac Victoria to met Peter Murray your President an had a great with him,I would have gone however i had just travelled 2000 klm in my car plus another 1200 klm in my truck, my car has the legs but the fellow behind the wheel did not.!!! Cheers Tom Williams DBTC of AUST

colen

Post by colen » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Here is a picture of the DB Club of Australia's Marquee, with some of our attendees pictured at front. This was taken at Deniliquin after our AGM last Saturday, 15 September.
Neil & Robyn Cole,
Webmaster/Newsletter Editor, :shock:
DB Tractor Club of Australia

colen

Post by colen » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Pictured below are some of the DB's that were on display at Deniliquin last weekend.
Neil & Robyn Cole,
Webmaster/Newsletter Editor, :shock:
DB Tractor Club of Australia

cobbadog

Post by cobbadog » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 am

What a great turn up and the display lloks good too. Well done to those who were able to attend and sorry we could not be there with you.
John & Dee

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am

The DBTC of AUSTRALIA now has its own Website up and running, Thankyou to the Editors Neil and Robyn Cole.The site is HTTP//DBTCA.ORG.AU.Cheers Tom Williams Secretary.

cobbadog

Post by cobbadog » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Good Morning Tom,
I have just tried to make the link but it does not work. It only brings you back to dbtc.co.uk
Can you double check your information and be certain if it needs capital letters or not as this makes a big difference to how it finds any sites. I have already tried upper and lower case letters to make the link but to no avail.

tomwill

Post by tomwill » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 am

I have missed out on the dots.http://dbtca.org.au try that .Cheers TW

cobbadog

Post by cobbadog » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:38 am

Nope,,,,not working,,, it opens some bank place in germany.