Oh dear.

This section has been requested by various Members who have interesting things to say about DB items on eBay, i.e. giving advice to new DB Members about the suitability of eBay items. It is NOT for selling items that are on eBay, Members can do that in the For Sale section. Neither is it to be used for derogatory comments about eBay items or eBay Sellers. The section will be strictly controlled and any posts deemed unsuitable by the Administrators will be removed.

Any comments or advice are purely the opinion of the Poster and not in any way an offical endorsement by the David Brown Tractor Club, it's Officers or Committee.

Moderator: admin

Scooby

Oh dear.

Post by Scooby » Sun May 03, 2015 9:37 am

Image Image

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby

RE: Oh dear.

Post by Guest » Sun May 03, 2015 11:07 am

Someone will buy it! I wonder what the legality of it is selling without a flywheel cover and PTO shaft guard?

Scooby

Re: RE: Oh dear.

Post by Scooby » Sun May 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Powerrabbit wrote:Someone will buy it! I wonder what the legality of it is selling without a flywheel cover and PTO shaft guard?
And all the other guards that are missing ! Tells you something about the baler that does. :wink:
Image Image

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby

JamesF

RE: Re: RE: Oh dear.

Post by JamesF » Sun May 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Sold as seen, buyer beware.

case-ih1594

RE: Re: RE: Oh dear.

Post by case-ih1594 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:55 pm

"I'm pleased with my New Holland baler - they are far better than Bamfords" :roll: