Border Fine Arts Model

The place to discuss all matters relating to David Brown Tractors. You will need to register your user name before you can post. If you have already registered could you please make sure that your location details have been completed. Go to My Account in the Main Menu on the left, and then go into "Edit Your Information" and complete your location details. Give the Country (and State/Province if you wish) if outside the U.K. County if within the U.K. Location details helps other members if you need spares, technical advice, or the nearest practical help.

DISCLAIMER -

David Brown Tractor Club Ltd
Forum/website Disclaimer

1. This [forum/website/chat room] and the advice and opinions expressed herein is not a solution for mechanical, electrical, valuations, other problems, breakdowns or issues experienced in relation to the vehicles referenced.

2. If reliance is thought to be placed on any of the information guidance or input provided such information will be expressly confirmed as appropriate to be relied upon.

3. In the absence of any such confirmation no reliance should be suggested or inferred.

4. Members must not disclose information to 3rd parties in anticipation that reliance will be given by non-members.

5. Non-members must not purport to give advice on behalf of David Brown Tractor Club.

6. If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulties or repeated breakdowns you must seek assistance for an appropriately qualified expert who holds themselves out as such.

7. Any comments are free of charge and made or posted on an ex gratia basis. No member or non-member may advertise their professional services

Any user inactive for more than 3 months will automatically be deactivated, please contact admin@dbtc.co.uk if you would like to be reactivated.

Please be aware that your user name and entered location can be seen by all members. We only store information you have entered which is your email address and username, your IP is also stored, we have no access to private passwords.

If you do not agree with your information being stored, please do not register an account, If you wish to unsubscribe at any time please email admin@dbtc.co.uk giving your username.

Amended 27/10/18

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

Darren880

Border Fine Arts Model

Post by Darren880 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 pm

The latest release, a 'must have' for david brown enthusiasts http://www.enesco.co.uk/catalogues/cata ... ring10.pdf

nevilleporter

RE: Border Fine Arts Model

Post by nevilleporter » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:02 pm

here is another supplier for it .Also look in clearance for the cropmaster "tattie spraying"
http://www.graysofshenstone.com/webtec_ ... Tight-Turn

jimc1390

Post by jimc1390 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:14 pm

looks like he is about to wipe the other gate post out!!
db 990 selectamatic
case ih 1594 com ed
db 1390 gd90 loader

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:49 pm

I have the study of 'Tatty Spraying', if you're into these studies it's a good one and at that price from the Company in Jim's link it' well worth having.

Madders

Post by Madders » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:10 am

This is the one we collaborated on in development last year.
The hurricane is mine from the museum which now resides with Oliver Ennis, BFA came and took a multitude of pics and measurements and then Peter Murrays tractor modelled for the power unit!

The trailer was harder to nail down, Raymond Townend showed BFA one but it wasn't right, any way it all turned out right in the end and BFA have promised one to the club for our help, so in due course you'll be able to see it on display in one of the glass cabinets. In the meantime, get saving up as it may go to auction at the next dinner!! :D

:idea:

Chris
Last edited by Madders on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
[.................................[/size] Image

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 am

Scooby wrote, 'BFA have promised one to the Club'.

Don't hold you're breath David, that's what they said when they modelled the pedal tractor from mine in 'Like Father Like Son' but they never honoured their promise and I've never let them forget it!

Scooby

Post by Scooby » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 am

Powerrabbit wrote:Scooby wrote, 'BFA have promised one to the Club'.

Don't hold you're breath David, that's what they said when they modelled the pedal tractor from mine in 'Like Father Like Son' but they never honoured their promise and I've never let them forget it!
???
Image Image

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby

RWSykes

Post by RWSykes » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 am

Please contact Rowan Tree if you want one of these - you'll get a member discount and there will be a contribution to the club for each model he sells. Robin's number is 01484 719834 and his web site is www.rowan-tree.com. There will be an advert in Tractor News when it is published at start of May.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:56 pm

I have been informed that this study will be available June/July.

jimc1390

Post by jimc1390 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

i always liked that one of 1412 jubilee, at the time i couldnt afford it bein a student and that, but when i got a tad older i started looking for one, do you think i could get one at a sensible price? could i hell!!!
db 990 selectamatic
case ih 1594 com ed
db 1390 gd90 loader

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 pm

jimc1390 wrote:i always liked that one of 1412 jubilee, at the time i couldnt afford it bein a student and that, but when i got a tad older i started looking for one, do you think i could get one at a sensible price? could i hell!!!
Have you since found one? You see it on eBay from time to time, there was one on a couple of weeks ago that never had a bid. Contact Jim Espin in Hampshire, he may have a few left.

jimc1390

Post by jimc1390 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:40 pm

i have never seen one on e bay, must be looking in wrong places
db 990 selectamatic
case ih 1594 com ed
db 1390 gd90 loader

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:26 pm

A special deal has been negotiated on this latest Border Fine Arts creation. Another good reason to become a Member of the David Brown Tractor Club.

Have a look down the left hand side of this screen and click on the image.