Is this a genuine DB weight?

The place to discuss all matters relating to David Brown Tractors. You will need to register your user name before you can post. If you have already registered could you please make sure that your location details have been completed. Go to My Account in the Main Menu on the left, and then go into "Edit Your Information" and complete your location details. Give the Country (and State/Province if you wish) if outside the U.K. County if within the U.K. Location details helps other members if you need spares, technical advice, or the nearest practical help.

DISCLAIMER - Please be aware that any views expressed or advice given on the Forum are purely the opinion of the relevant poster. The David Brown Tractor Club Ltd does not endorse any of the views expressed, or advice thus given. Forum Visitors should be aware that any action they may take as a result of such information is taken at their own risk.

Please be aware that your user name and entered location can be seen by all members. We only store information you have entered which is your email address and username, your IP is also stored, we have no access to private passwords.

If you do not agree with your information being stored, please do not register an account, If you wish to unsubscribe at any time please email admin@dbtc.co.uk giving your username.

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

Lofty

Is this a genuine DB weight?

Post by Lofty » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:02 pm

Found 5 of these. Can't decide if they're worth buying.

Lofty

Re: Is this a genuine DB weight?

Post by Lofty » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:21 pm

I found this photo showing 8 square ones and one slanted one. Looks like there were 2 styles. Or are the square ones ring-ins?

https://kenttractors.com/product/product?product_id=412

txtractorguy

Post by txtractorguy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 pm

This is from the 885 parts list.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (41.25 KiB) Viewed 392 times

Lofty

Post by Lofty » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:56 am

Thanks Tex. I’m familiar with that diagram. I’m satisfied they are genuine. Dont think I’ll bother with half a set though. Think I’ll go ahead and mount my communist ones.