The end of the road for me....is

The place to discuss all matters relating to David Brown Tractors. You will need to register your user name before you can post. If you have already registered could you please make sure that your location details have been completed. Go to My Account in the Main Menu on the left, and then go into "Edit Your Information" and complete your location details. Give the Country (and State/Province if you wish) if outside the U.K. County if within the U.K. Location details helps other members if you need spares, technical advice, or the nearest practical help.

DISCLAIMER -

David Brown Tractor Club Ltd
Forum/website Disclaimer

1. This [forum/website/chat room] and the advice and opinions expressed herein is not a solution for mechanical, electrical, valuations, other problems, breakdowns or issues experienced in relation to the vehicles referenced.

2. If reliance is thought to be placed on any of the information guidance or input provided such information will be expressly confirmed as appropriate to be relied upon.

3. In the absence of any such confirmation no reliance should be suggested or inferred.

4. Members must not disclose information to 3rd parties in anticipation that reliance will be given by non-members.

5. Non-members must not purport to give advice on behalf of David Brown Tractor Club.

6. If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulties or repeated breakdowns you must seek assistance for an appropriately qualified expert who holds themselves out as such.

7. Any comments are free of charge and made or posted on an ex gratia basis. No member or non-member may advertise their professional services

Any user inactive for more than 3 months will automatically be deactivated, please contact admin@dbtc.co.uk if you would like to be reactivated.

Please be aware that your user name and entered location can be seen by all members. We only store information you have entered which is your email address and username, your IP is also stored, we have no access to private passwords.

If you do not agree with your information being stored, please do not register an account, If you wish to unsubscribe at any time please email admin@dbtc.co.uk giving your username.

Amended 27/10/18

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

Madders

The end of the road for me....is

Post by Madders » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Chaps

I have decided that after many years that my time as shop manager and committee member has to end....

I have so little time now to actually get across to Meltham as required and to commit the time required to build the new online shop as we design the wholly new website that I figured now would be the best time to let the club appoint a new oppo....

I have been asked, nay ordered to continue auctioneering duties as required and I am happy to do that...

Thanks for all the craic over these last 10 years or more.....

James has kindly offered to step into the breach in the short term at least so things will run smoothly through the pending 'silly season' with calendars flying out of the door!
Thanks again....

Madders.........
[.................................[/size] Image

Scooby

Re: The end of the road for me....is

Post by Scooby » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello Chris, as you well know from our conversation earlier today I was very sad to hear about your resignation. I know we all say that good things always come to an end but most people will never know how much time you have dedicated to the DBTC, the Shop, and the Museum. I will always remember when there was such a bond between you, Robert Sykes, and me. We worked hard and played hard and had so much fun along the way.

But things have changed so much, maybe you and I have had our day and it's time to let others have a go. I'm glad to hear that you are eternally shackled to the auctioneer's task, maybe it was a career missed because you make a darn good job of it. Please don't forget the Club, keep coming back here now and again like I do and give us your two pennorth.

Go carefully owd lad. David.
ImageImage

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby

Madders

Re: The end of the road for me....is

Post by Madders » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:46 am

Oh behave you big tart 😁👍👄
[.................................[/size] Image