Clean 1594 4x4 value

The place to discuss all matters relating to David Brown Tractors. You will need to register your user name before you can post. If you have already registered could you please make sure that your location details have been completed. Go to My Account in the Main Menu on the left, and then go into "Edit Your Information" and complete your location details. Give the Country (and State/Province if you wish) if outside the U.K. County if within the U.K. Location details helps other members if you need spares, technical advice, or the nearest practical help.

DISCLAIMER - Please be aware that any views expressed or advice given on the Forum are purely the opinion of the relevant poster. The David Brown Tractor Club Ltd does not endorse any of the views expressed, or advice thus given. Forum Visitors should be aware that any action they may take as a result of such information is taken at their own risk.

Any user inactive for more than 3 months will automatically be deactivated, please contact admin@dbtc.co.uk if you would like to be reactivated.

Please be aware that your user name and entered location can be seen by all members. We only store information you have entered which is your email address and username, your IP is also stored, we have no access to private passwords.

If you do not agree with your information being stored, please do not register an account, If you wish to unsubscribe at any time please email admin@dbtc.co.uk giving your username.

Amended 19/09/18

Moderators: Segrie61, admin

Scooby

Re: Clean 1594 4x4 value

Post by Scooby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Yes, PM me the VIN if you ever get it. Don't expect an immediate answer though unless you post on here that you have sent me a PM if that makes sense. I don't log in very often nowadays, only if there is something that takes my eye. I don't want to pour cold water on your attempt to buy what was a brilliant tractor in it's day but when DB said that they were ceasing tractor production dealers had a difficult job moving stock in their yards and they came up with all sorts of ruses to get them gone. One of these was to sticker them up with Comm. decals, even when they went down the track months before the Comm. accolade was announced and shown.
ImageImage

Three is twee, four does snore, but 6 just clicks........Scooby

Ian

Post by Ian » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi scooby yes no problem should I ever get hold of it in the mean time I will keep my eyes peeled ford anything else that may come up

Scooby

Post by Scooby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Ian wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:59 pm
Hi scooby yes no problem should I ever get hold of it in the mean time I will keep my eyes peeled ford anything else that may come up
Ouch ! Was the word "ford" a Freudian slip ? :D :D :D
ImageImage

Ian

Post by Ian » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Scooby wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm
Ian wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:59 pm
Ouch ! Was the word "ford" a Freudian slip ? :D :D :D
Mmm yes I am afraid so auto correct doing its own thing I will edit it out sorry for the swearing :D :D :D

Scooby

Post by Scooby » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Ian wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Mmm yes I am afraid so auto correct doing its own thing I will edit it out sorry for the swearing :D :D :D
We'll let you off this time. Don't let it happen again please. We don't like "F" words on this Forum. :D :D :D
ImageImage

cobbadog
Location: beautiful Coopernook NSW. near Taree. NSW. Australia

Post by cobbadog » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:09 pm

I too thought that bad language was acceptable here !!! :lol:

Scooby

Post by Scooby » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 am

cobbadog wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:09 pm
I too thought that bad language was acceptable here !!! :lol:
Oh, you can swear as much as you like on here CD. Just don't use that "F" word. The last decent tractor they made was the Super Major. The 6X 4000 wasn't too bad.
ImageImage

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Well still no answer about the vin no after a FB message and a eBay message so othough it looks nice and shiny I think I will leave allone there looks to be quite a few more around that have dull looking paintwork so I may follow a few of those up I don't mind spraying etc etc

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Well still no answer about the vin no after a FB message and a eBay message so othough it looks nice and shiny I think I will leave allone there looks to be quite a few more around that have dull looking paintwork so I may follow a few of those up I don't mind spraying etc etc

Scooby

Post by Scooby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

You posted in stereo there Ian. :D Seriously, if he won't give you the VIN No. then something isn't right. I see there is a piccie of the cab interior now. That's scruffy ! For that sort of money I would also expect decent rear tyres, not those bald things that are on it.
ImageImage

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Whoops yep I have seen the pics of the cab interior in my mind it does not ring true to the hours the deer I drove for a long time was far better than that with More hours on it and I don't mean to swear

Scooby

Post by Scooby » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 pm

It's certainly scruffy in there and the o/s side steps have had a smack at some time. If anyone was serious about refurbing this tractor rather than just tarting it up to sell it they would have straightened them out.
ImageImage

Ian

Post by Ian » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:15 pm

To be honest I am possibly thinking of going and having a look at this in person I have been searching up and down and there is not many coming up a few in Ireland